Thursday, September 21, 2006

Play Nice Kids


Adelyn enjoying life as an only child

Wait a minute--who's that?

"Mo-om!"

Murphy says "Who me?"

I can't believe it has taken me this long to post a photo with little Murph included! What a bad mother I am. Murphy was on my mind today because he had a vet check up. You will be happy to know all is well. And to those of you who think he's porky, the Dr. said he's purrfect--weighing in at 21 lbs :) Shiny coat, health lungs, and as it turns out he is just 'big boned'-hehe.

The reason for the vet visit was to get him up to date on his shots so he can spend the weekend at a kennel (sniff sniff). When I pulled out his medical records noting shots due in 2005 I was pretty sure the vet was going to let me have it. Sure enough they scowled at me but luckily I had Adelyn with to distract them from all out lecturing. $170 later he is current on shots and will no longer be at risk for heartworm, fleas and the such. I don't know how people do it with more then one kid plus pets as I am truely drained from the trip to vet with just these two rascals! And they were both on their best behavior.

The only thing that will get me through dropping my little pooch off at the kennel tomorrow is the exciting road trip we have planned to Sioux Falls to visit Stacy and Nick--yay! We are very much looking forward to a weekend with them and their new home! See you guys tomorrow night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

HaaaHaaa!!! I loved the picture story. Very funny. They are both such cuties!

That's great that Murphy had a good vet check-up. I would just like to point out that I am not one of those few mean people who call Murphy chunky. At least I don't think I ever have. :) He's my buddy and I don't think I'd say that about him. haha. I really wish I was in short driving distance so I could dog-sit him!! I miss our bonding times. :(

I hope you have a FUN weekend in Sioux Falls! Give Stacy a kiss for me and a hug for Nick! I guess I will see them in a couple of weeks, but I still miss them!

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I guess we're the mean people that poke fun of the Murphster. It's all in good fun, we love him and Murphy loves Nick. Like Nick says, he's a little husky like him haha.

Wish you were making the trip too sis, we'll light a candle for you haha.

Drive Safe!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home