Friday, October 20, 2006

Mmmm, More things to eat!


Adelyn's new hobby seems to be trying to eat her feet. Anytime she is laying down she starts to pull her leg up and get that foot in her mouth. Sometimes she gets the big toe, sometimes not. She must be due for a bath because last night she was making a face that said 'Eww, this kind of tastes bad' each time the toes went in.

Her friend Natalie came over with mom Kate yesterday for a play date so that was nice! They are about 3 weeks apart so it is funny to watch them. Yesterday was the longest that they both actually 'played' at the same time. Of course most of the time they don't even notice each other except to chew on the others foot or something to that effect. Pretty funny!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

Yes, I can bring Brielle and she would be right in the room with me, so I think that it would be good for her. I will keep you in my prayers as well. I know that it's a really difficult decision to make!! I started the book Redemption last night but I didn't get too far cause Brielle wanted to play...you know how that goes!! If I can, I would love to borrow a few books from you, and then we can just exchange. "Divine" is an excellent book!!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

hey, we need to get together for a play date soon! it would be super fun to hang out with you guys.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Thanks for the pic, I hope I can visit this week! We just got back from the apple orchard/pumpkin patch. I hope we can eat all the apples. love you guys

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home