Sunday, October 01, 2006

Date Night

Last night Jon and I went out to the Lakeville Bowl and left miss Adelyn with Grandma Bonnie. Bowling alleys seem to be one of those places you can't bring a baby since you end up 2nd hand smoking 5 million cigarets by the time you leave.

We joked that we were celebrating (belated) our Aug 27, 1999 meeting while bowling at lanes next to each other during a Bethel transfer event. I caught Jon's eye w/ my exstatic strike celebration and after chatting at the ball corrale it was love at first sight :) Of course it took a while for us to finally admit that to each other but what can we say? We were 19 and 21 which is quite hard to believe looking back. No wonder I was such a dork--haha.

I am sad to say Jon beat me both games but I did make quite an improvement from the first game to the second. Jon's high was a whopping 108 and 91 for me. We put some money in the juke box and played 7 songs for everyone to enjoy so that was funny. We hadn't done that since our Pizza Hut days. It was a fun night!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

glad you guys got to date again! it's really important to do that! Yeah, pizza hut, totally forgot about that, so much fun! Bohemian Raphsody anyone?

12:21 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I'm glad you guys have grandma bonbon there to babysit and clean, don't wear her out because I'd like a piece of that one day!

Remember when we made the waiter flip a coin for thin or thick crust. Even though it was 2 against 1.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Bradley said...

It was about 4 years later but it can be done in 1 1/2 :) Good thing you explained because I still read 'lots of love' haha!

Don't worry stac, I won't burn her out :) Yes, I remember. What a crazy deal. I guess I was really craving the thin crust that day-sorry!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

dude your blog sucks right now, it keeps coming up with the dumb page when I try to post something, 3rd try here. Okay, what did you think of D.H.W. last night. I'm very upset about the baby, I've been waiting for it to come and now look what happened. boo

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home