Friday, September 22, 2006

Nap Time


Chatting instead of napping

Yes, that is clean laundry

Happy Friday! I can't wait to get on the road to SD. Besides getting to spend the weekend with fun folks, it will be my & Adelyn's first time to SD-yay! The dreaded Murphy drop off time is in 1/2 hour. Every time I look at him I get a gut ache. The good news is Jon should be home early to 'help' me drop him off. He will be a good shoulder to cry on :)

As you can see, Adelyn is too excited for the weekend to sleep. After napping about 5 mins I could hear her in her room chatting away. Murphy on the other hand is having no trouble sleeping away the raining day. He can spot a clean basket of laundry anywhere.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was reading the comments and can't believe that someone besides the Bradleys had the same reaction to her pictures. When she is serious, she looks exactly like her dad, but when she smiles, I see Shannon through and through. I'm here to say I LOVE both those looks and both those parents. I'm really glad you're doing this blog thing. I love reading and seeing!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home