Friday, January 12, 2007

Packing

I am supposed to be packing Adelyn & Murphy's things right now but can't resist the pull of the computer. Grandma Bonnie is taking both of them up to Hibbing with her this evening. Jon and I have his work Christmas party until late tonight and then we have to run to Brainerd in the morning for the Peewee hockey tourament (9 am game--yikes!).
It is my Great Grandma's 90th b-day party tomorrow in Nashwauk, so after the game we will be meeting my mom and Adelyn there to party away. We figured it would be easier on Adelyn to not be in the car all day tomorrow. She would prefer to play with cousin Amber and keep them up all night--yay for me! We will then steal her from Grandma Bonnie (which may be a challenge) and take her back to Brainerd with us to swim in the pool. Is your head spinning after all that because mine is?
I will try to get some good photos of her in her skimpy bikini that her father does not approve of. Of course we will wait until the CRAZY hockey players are done swimming as I don't dare go near the pool with hundreds of 11 year olds in it. Praise the Lord for curfews--hehe! Enjoy your weekend everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

I hope grandma Bonnie doesn't blow out Addy's earsdrums in the car haha. I hope you have fun and definitely take pics of her in her bikini, now she fills it out haha.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

wow, sounds like a busy weekend! babies are soooo cute in swimsuits, i can't wait to see the pictures.

sis~ have fun with adelyn this weekend, i bet your excited to have her all to yourself! (except bon-bon)

oh yeah, maybe bonnie will play her that "growing up in pictures" song (if that's what its called?) i will always think of her when i hear that song!

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stumbled onto your blog....ahhhh a fellow hockey mom!! and a peewee too! all 3 of my guys play--and my youngest is a first year peewee...so much fun. enjoying your blog..cute little one too!

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait...I'm not seeing a hockey child? coach or hockey parent? either way...I am both...lot of fun!

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home