Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!


Making a mess of Aunt Gloria's present tags

Hey, are ALL these toys really just for ME?

Christmas at home with Mom, Dad, & Murphy

Is this food?

Adelyn's first Christmas was a blast. We had a fun time watching her open and eat all of her presents. Our house is now bursting with toys thanks to all of her generous family. She really does play with them though which is entertaining to watch. Thanks to the many toys that play music she has developed a love for dancing. She either sways back and forth or does a little head bob to the beat. It is quite humorous to say the least! Future dancer maybe?

On Christmas Day we went ice skating, which is something most of us (except Jon and my cousin Josh) haven't done in several years. We rented some skates and walked to the local outdoor rink in Hibbing. It was like riding a bike, minus the two times I fell down and almost knocked my teeth out. I have a much stronger appreciation for Jon playing hockey regularly as it hurt like heck when I fell down. Both Stacy and I were sore the whole week. It was a blast though!

Has anyone made any good New Years resolutions yet? Historically I haven't been one to make them but am considering it this year...haven't thought of a good one yet though :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

yeah, you're alive! j/k brielle loves to dance too, so maybe the two of them can boogie together next time they play together! is she still enjoying her solid foods?

6:08 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Happy New Year, I definitely see ballerina in her future! I didn't have a fever (I don't think) I just had a bad cold and had a couple sweat attacks. Can't wait to see you guys, where's Murphy and his sweater!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home