Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Big 2-7


Mom's how old?

We like to party!

Happy birthday to me! I am officially in my "late 20's"-yikes. Probably time to retire that college ID. You know what they say though--life just keeps getting better, right! I got spoiled with a Caribou latte, shrimp scampi, tirimasu and coffee ice cream--many of my favorite things! Mmmmm. Ohh yeah, and hanging out with family was fun too--just kidding! I am blessed with an awesome, loving family that take great care of me. Thanks everyone, especially my hunky hubby! What a wonderful day :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

Hey...how come I was left out on the ice cream? I was involved with the latte and shrimp scampi but not the ice cream. :) J/K, of course. That's probably a good thing though--too much of a temptation!! I am glad you enjoyed your birthday. And I'm sure glad Jon ended up feeling better. Thanks for letting me party it up with you guys!
I love the captions for your pictures :) :)

9:53 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

happy b-day again, that's a great first pic! Sounds like you had a good b-day (even though Jon tried stealing the spotlight this morning, he really turned into a Greenwood haha) and you guys have a great weekend coming up!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Bradley said...

Sorry we had ice cream without you Sis! Actually just Jon and I stopped on the way home from the b-day party so Bon Bon missed out too.

Stacy, we missed you yesterday. I can't wait for 2008 (whoa that even rhymes--its going to be my new slogan). I am glad Jon got better :)

11:03 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Balvin said...

Happy birthday! Isn't it crazy that 30 is just around the corner for us! YIKES! Actually I can't wait. I am glad you had a great day, let's celebrate together soon!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

happy belated b-day shan!! it feels like yesterday that you were driving us to school in that super cool hatch-back that you had! what fun memories, hehehe! glad you had a good time.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Nick & Becca said...

Are you sure 26 wasn't late 20's??

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home