Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A new milestone in progress!



Doesn't Dad dress me in fun outfits!

Adelyn has been working on her sitting skills. She still needs her hands to keep her up most of the time and balance is a work in progress but she's getting the hang of it! I tried to mimic the way she bends in half (she can kiss her toes from the sitting position) and nearly pulled a muscle. It doesn't look painful, but try it and you will see what I mean.

The Dr. said she is just fighting the common cold--no ear infection or anything that needs antibiotics. I'm glad we had it checked out anyway. Plus we got a weigh in...13lbs 9oz with clothes on and I was able to ask the doc a few questions regarding sleeping and introducing food (a sneak preview of our 6 month check up). I'm hoping her and Jon will be back to full strength by the weekend as Stacy and Nick are coming to visit--yay!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful! It is so fun watching her grow, I feel like we know her and we haven't even met her yet!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home