Monday, November 06, 2006

Day 3


waiting for the nights to be this precious

Well we struck out on the 'easy third night' deal. Adelyn put up a 1 hour battle compared to the 20 minutes I was hoping for. We are going to stay strong though because we have come too far to start this over again. I can't wait until she realizes what a fun place that cute little crib is. She doesn't mind being in there at all during the day but at night she gets ticked off! It was a rough night. Even after she fell asleep she decided to wake up every 1-2 hours crying. She flips onto her belly and then gets mad. I am looking forward to the day she realizes she can get back over without my help! Its supposed to be easier to go from tummy to back but I guess you have to try it first to realize that. I will keep my hopes up that tonight will be the magical night :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

I still can't believe she's in her own room, what a big girl. I didn't get around to calling you today but will for sure tomorrow. We also have to plan the next weekend we get together, I'm wide open. let me know

7:39 PM  
Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

keep up the good work addy!! hopefully you guys will get some better sleep. i'm very proud of you two for hanging in there and not giving in! (especially Jon!)

11:28 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Balvin said...

Now you have a GREAT excuse to take a nap- that's delicious!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home