Sunday, November 05, 2006

Day Two

Hopefully the worst is over. I'm really holding on to the idea that it is supposed to be easier from here on out. We'll see tonight I guess but I must say I think its working. Miss Adelyn only cried for 55 minutes last night before falling asleep. I checked on her many times and resisted the feeling to scoop her up and love her. I think it was extra hard on me because I had spent several hours away from her yesterday. The neighborhood ladies had a 'girls night out' in which we went to a bead store and then out to dinner. I made my first piece of jewelry. It was fun! Anyway, she slept longer before waking up and when I put her back in the crib she just rolled onto her side and kept sleeping. I think she's figuring it out and realizing its not so bad :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Balvin said...

Way to be strong Shannon, you are great mom. I know it's hard, but it's only a couple of days. If you need to call me while she is screaming to take your mind off it, I am availbale. That's what I had to do when we had Jake cry it out. I promise it will continue to be easier. What do you have going on this Sunday?

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home