Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Praise the Lord!


Bedtime is more fun with a friend - good times in AK with Carter

Day 5 and finally some serious progress. Adelyn fell asleep in a record breaking 16 minutes! What a difference from last nights hour. Maybe it was that I put her to bed later then we have been since Jon is at hockey and I was selfishly snuggling her. Or maybe Aunt Stacy brought good luck as I was talking to her on the phone when the cries ceased. Either way, I hope this is a trend that continues.

We had a fun day out and about. Tuesdays we Stroll and Stride at the mall with some friends from class. Today we had lunch at Panera afterward (that makes sense right) and ended up chatting until after 2. I'm sure we were quite the sight--5 ladies, 5 babies, and 5 strollers all parked around a table. At least we were in the back so I don't think we disturbed anyone.

I stopped at the Library on the way home. When I pulled into the parking lot my thought was "Wow! This is becoming a popular place" but that thought was over once I read the 'Vote Here' sign on the door. Duh. Our neighbors watched Adelyn this evening while Jon and I ran to vote so that was nice! There wasn't even a line so we were out pretty quickly. I think it counts as a date though :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home