Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Awesome Weekend

Stacy and Nick came to visit this past weekend and we had a great time. The ladies did some shopping on Saturday while the boys, I mean men, worked dilligently in the garage. Cliche I know, but it's true. Stacy and I spent the evening baking Christmas cookies and listening to some great tunes while the guys watched football. Sunday we (including my mom) had an early Thankgiving feast which was quite tasty. It was a ton of fun having them visit!

Adelyn got her first tooth this weekend. It is still pretty low in her gums but definitly there. She also slept a record breaking 7 hours straight in her crib last night which in turn has made me feel like a human being again. I'm not going to get my hopes up but it was heavenly. Maybe it was a combo of the cold and teething that made her sleep such short hours. She is pretty much over resisting bed time so I am crossing my fingers that does not end with our Thanksgiving travels.

We are off to Ohio tomorrow morning which will be a great time I'm sure! Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels.

Adelyn helping with the food prep--notice anything funny Stacy?

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

I see mixed nuts is that it? haha if it is. Have a safe trip, love you.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home