Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tagged

A - Available or taken? Happily taken
B - Best friend? (s) Jon, Stacy, Mom, Sis, Kara
C- Cake or pie? Pie, especially blueberry or apple
D - Drink of choice? Coffee! even better if its a latte or carmel macciatto (sp?)
E - Essential item you use every day? Car
F - Favorite color? Maybe pink since Adelyn has been born
G - Gummy bears or worms? Worms, ever since I was a small gal-Stacy and Mom know the story
H - Hometown? Hibbing - home of the largest open pit mine, ohh yeah and Bob Dylan
I - Indulgence? Cold Stone ice cream - Coffee flavored in a waffle bowl
J - January or February? January - my hubby's b-day and favorite cousin Amber
K - Kids and names? Adelyn Rae - 7 months
L - Life is incomplete without? God & Family
M - Marriage date? August 9th, 2003
N - Number of siblings? 1 - Stacy Lynn
O - Oranges or apples? hmmm, I suppose apples although I would really rather a kiwi or banana
P - Phobias or fears? Sea weed - it is so sick when it touches your legs while swimming
Q - Favorite quote? "It infuriates me to be wrong when I know I'm right." -Moliere; I must say I'm a big fan of Caribou's motto "Life's short. Stay awake for it." as well.
R - Reason to smile? Adelyn probably makes me smile the most these days
S - Season? Summer - BBQs and fun in the sun
T - Tag three or four people. Stacy Greenwood, Amber Shain, Stacy Blight, Nick & Rebecca Bradley
U - Unknown fact about me? I won the McDonalds coloring contest when I was young and got to order whatever I wanted from the menu and eat with the Winter Frolic Queen of Hibbing
V - Vegetable you don't like? Brussel Sprouts - does anyone like them though?
W - Worst habit? Asking someone's opinion but really just wanting them to agree with me
X - X-rays? I imagine at some point in my life...
Y - Your favorite food? Pizza, Sesame Beef from PF Changs, Shrimp Scampi from OG
Z - Zodiac? Saggitarius

7 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

You are too quick to read it :) I accidentally posted it when trying to just proof it. I'm sure I would have caught that one! hehe
Love you!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Bradley said...

I don't know if I'm ready for A to take a road trip w/out me but what better place then to visit you guys! She will have a blast :)

Yeah, I don't know how I posted it in the middle of filling it out. I was trying to type Stacy Lynn and all of a sudden I was posting--haha!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

I love the worm comment! I bet the lady at the store probably thought that your mom was crazy, either that or you were crazy for eating worms :)

6:23 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Wow, I go out for 1 night and you all are having a tagged party without me! I'll post mine tomorrow!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Wow, I go out for 1 night and you all are having a tagged party without me! I'll post mine tomorrow!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Balvin said...

I forgot when the babyshower is already. Can you please remind me. I swear I have lost 1/2 my brain since all these kids. Let's plan a day to all get together too!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Your worst habit is so true

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home