Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Project Update

Although I enjoy painting, I can't say the same for sealing a deck! We started that project Sunday and quickly realized it wasn't going to be 'fun' by any means. Holy smokes! Who knew how much work that would be? After 12 tedious hours on Sunday (truely finishing in the dark) and a few more on Monday it is DONE. It does look great but I'm not anxious to do that again. Jon and I are both stiff and sore. Thanks Sis for playing with Adelyn while we worked on Sunday!

We started all of these projects with hopes of getting them done for Adelyn's big 1 year bash on Sunday. It is going to be a few late nights cleaning up, but we can't wait to see everyone this weekend! Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can get some good use of that freshly sealed deck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

yay for being done! I'm excited to check it out this weekend! Did you guys happen to find the treasure of money beneath?? That is Adelyn's way of saying "good job mom and dad!" I bet the hard work paid off :) Did you guys happen to fall asleep in your clothes that night from being so tired?? Sounds familiar, huh?
haha. Love you 3 very much and I'll be seeing you in a few days! drive safe
p.s. i bet adelyn doesn't even know she was at target with me!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home