Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring is one week away!



I had to get some photos on here of all the snow we got the first weekend of March. The snow banks were taller then me. I love how beautiful it was outside the days it was snowing. But you would never believe this is how our yard looked until yesterday. Two short weeks after the big snow storm, we had a record setting warm day that topped out at 66 degrees. All the snow is melted!

With winter quickly coming to an end and spring on its way, that also means the end of the hockey season. Adelyn and I watched Jon play in his last mens league game of the year. I am proud to be married to the league's 4th year reigning Best Defenseman! Not that it was any surprise to me. I see all his savvy moves on the ice.

Jon's peewee team is having a great year! They made it to the state tournament. They beat out a lot of great teams and we are looking forward to seeing what they will do this weekend. What a great way to end your coaching career right Jon! (I have been teasing him about taking a break but he is too crucial to the peewee team. I even overheard the head coach saying it was so important to have him back next year they would even pay him...unfortunately he was kidding I think).

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Are you saying there's all that snow still? Our's is basically all melted...

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home