Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Aunt Jemima



No, she is not the new face of a popular syrup. Although in my (humble) opinion they could boost sales with such a cute, happy model! Jon was being creative when taking off Adelyn's layers and she loved it. It has been a good week but I am very happy the work portion is over. Adelyn started at a new 'daycare' yesterday. The mom of one of the peewee players on Jon's team is watching her on Tuesdays now. It sounds like they had a great day. She has 3 older children who doted on her all afternoon once school was out. Of course Adelyn loves the attention and I am happy she is having a fun time.

I just pulled some muscle in my thigh flipping a light switch on with my foot. Adelyn is sleeping on the boppy, which reqires two hands to hold. Obviously I am in rough shape without my Tue. Stretch and Stroll class that I miss very much--sniff, sniff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

What a cutie, Jon called this morning and told me she has been walking behind some toy, what an advanced peanut! Must have been all that reading haha.

Sweet ride, ya it was fun being the brady bunch. love you

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home