Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Back to Work (that pays $ anyway)

Its official. Tomorrow I start back at Macy's. After this week I will be working Mon-Wed. Since having over 7 months off I feel a little rusty, but assume its like riding a bike :) I have mixed feelings about going back but am happy to be giving it a try. I still love my time with Adelyn but know she will benefit from some quality time with others. Grandma Bonnie will be watching her Mon & Wed along with Jack, who is 13 months. They play very well and Adelyn aspires to be like him--walking around and such. Tuesdays she will be with my friend Kate and her friend Natalie. They have been 'playing' together since they were about 5 weeks old so they have known eachother most of their little lives. I know she will have a blast but hope I am not too jealous to not be the one spending my days with her.


Adelyn is trying out the b-day gift she bought for her friend's party next weekend. She looks so darn cute in it that I am tempted to get her her own Dora lawn chair. It says ages 3-7 but still...

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Balvin said...

I had no idea that you were going back. I will be praying for you. 3 days is not bad especially if you can leave her with people you know, trust and love. Let us know how it goes!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Have a good 1st day back to work, call me on your way home!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

i'm glad you decided to go back, sometimes us moms need a break to even though we don't see it yet. she will be in good hands so you have nothing to worry about :) i hope it all goes well!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home