Monday, January 15, 2007

We Survived!


5 Generational Photo--Adelyn's Great, Great Grandma's 90th b-day

This is the best bath tub ever!

Watching for fish to swim by...

The weekend has past and we are still alive. A little pooped out but alive no less. The Christmas party on Friday was fun and Adelyn's road trip was a success. She told us she had a blast hanging out in Hibbing! Cousin Amber spoiled her for sure.

The hockey tournament went well. Jon's team ended up getting 3rd place--not too bad! The hotel we stayed at was very cool. It was decorated with a northwoods theme and even had a water park. Jon and I had a great time swimming with Adelyn and enjoyed watching her splash around. She didn't even mind when some naughty boys blasted us with water guns from the fort behind where we were swimming.

It was nice to see family at my Great Grandma's 90th b-day party and get some good pictures of them with Adelyn. We feel lucky to be able to get 5 generations in one photo! We made it back home around 4 yesterday and both Jon and I crashed for about an hour and a half. Grandma Bonnie saved the day and played with Adelyn during our nap. We were exhausted and wouldn't have been much good to her. Thanks g-ma!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

She does look so darn cute in her bikini. I see food other than breast milk is finally getting her into a higher percentile hehe, so cute. Can't wait to see you guys.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Balvin said...

Love that looking for fish caption. I don't think I can make it this weekend. Where is the party again? I might be able to come if I can get my parents to watch the kids. Let me know the details again, I think Brenton threw the invite away.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

she looks sooo cute in a bikini! glad you guys had a good time.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Balvin said...

Shannon, I my parents can't watch the kids, and Brenton has to work, plus they are STILL sick! It's the pits! Sorry I won't be there on Saturday

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home