Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Jon! (yesterday that is)


Learning all about hockey from Dad at the Brainerd tournament

We were out too late partying for Jon's b-day so I didn't get a chance to post. But I wanted to be sure to wish a HAPPY 29th B-DAY to my super young husband! He had a men's league game last night in which he even scored a goal in honor of the big day. He and Adelyn picked me up after work and we were able to have a small dinner before the game. The day went by quickly but he said it was fun!

I completed the first week of work. It went suprisingly well. Adelyn seems to be doing really well with my mom and I feel like a few cobwebs have been dusted off in my brain. Hopefully each week continues to go well and even get better!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

happy birthday jon! maybe you and nick can split a bottle of aleve to help with the arthritis (just kidding gramps...your still young!) i am glad all went well with work and that you aren't feeling like you just started again. baby proofing is not the easiest thing to do because once you think you got it all, they find something you missed! it would be super fun to get together anytime you would like. i bet within a few weeks adelyn will be crawling too because that's how brielle started and it seemed to happen rather quickly.. so WATCH OUT!! take care!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Balvin said...

Happy Birthday big bucks!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Nick & Becca said...

Happy Birthday big bro ha ha. Hope your 29th was the best 29th birthday you have ever had!
I am yet again at Cup of Joe. So I your lucky you will get a Cup of Joe Part III but I really have nothing to type i just came here to do my taxes.
Peace- NB

6:39 PM  
Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

sorry i forgot to answer your question about her sleeping through the night...yeah she does. it started x-mas weekend and so far so good. last week she had the flu and an ear infection so she was up quite a bit at night but now it's back to normal!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home