Friday, February 09, 2007

Date Night Returns


Adelyn's 1st outing--1 wk old

In life B.A. (before Adelyn) it was common for Jon to pick me up from work and we would head to Costco. It was playfully named 'date night' by my co-workers. Well, this week, for the first time in 8 months, Jon & Adelyn picked me up and we went shopping (and enjoyed a slice of pizza and polish of course!) Adelyn looked so cute sitting in the front of such a huge cart. We took her on her very first outing to Costco when she was just one week old. Its crazy to look at how small she is in her car seat and how big her socks are! She is wearing a shirt for a dress because she was too tiny for the pants. They are all too small for her now.

She had some friends over from ECFE class this morning. She proudly showed off her new skill of being able to pull herself up to standing at her music table. She squealed a cry of both excitment and fear this first time she did it, earlier this week :) No crawling yet, Praise the Lord! Happy Friday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Before I read it I thought to myself is she losing her hair (even though she now only has a little bit), what a small peanut..I'm ready for jelly!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Bradley said...

We can't wait for you guys to come next weekend! Sis, we will have a fun suprise to show you (Stacy knows already). It has to do with how cool of a mom I am becoming :)

I was just thinking today Adelyn has a lot of hair and then her friend came over and has about 3x as much! She'll catch up I'm sure.

No jelly yet :) I was watching one of the delivery shows on TLC or something and it was disturbing. I guess the memories are still a little too fresh to watch that. I love what comes after that though!
Love you guys!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I'm updated now, really updated

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home