Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Many Faces of Adelyn

Jon's mom was recently commenting on the many faces Adelyn makes. She cracks us up with the variety she has to express her thoughts. Here are a few captured at dinner. What a goof ball!

"Mmmm. Bring that food over here."

"I'm so funny I make myself laugh!"

"What do you mean we are out of food?"

A VERY BIG thank you to Jon for watching Adelyn today while Kara, my friend since the 4th grade, and I went Parade of Home-ing. Jon and JR, Kara's husband watched the three kids while we stolled casually through the homes, getting in and out of the car so easily with no children along. It was a wonderful treat and I am very thankful. Kara and I don't get to spend enough time together anymore (she lives in Hibbing) and so it was even that much better to just be able to chat for a few hours. No trips to the ER so the guys must have had a good time too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

What a nut, I love the last one. Adelyn is getting so much hair! All that coffee must have stunt the growth, now that she's on real food it growing! Props to Jon, watched the kids right after he got back from the clinic...make sure it's germ free next weekend haha. Thanks to Jon for the hockey updates!

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home