Sunday, May 27, 2007

Slept thru the Night

Nope, I'm not talking about Adelyn, although she is getting better--knock on wood. My mom kindly watched Adelyn Friday night so Jon and I could tackle painting our basement family room. Sis is in town too so the three girls had a slumber party and we painted away. Painting is one project Jon and I do well together, not always the case since once of us is considerablly more detailed then the other (no, its not me!) Personally I find painting quite peaceful-music playing, good conversation, and a pretty room as a result. I don't think Jon finds it quite so serene but appeases me none the less. It was a success-the room is done!

We have been debating for months as to if we should invest in a new dining room table. We still have a hand me down used from college. Sure it works fine but once we started shopping for one it was hard to be in love with ours any longer. Yesterday we finally took the plunge and get to pick it up tomorrow. I can't wait! No photos of the basement yet but here is one of the new table (we didn't buy the hutch).

2 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

job well done on the basement! now i'm curious to see how the deck turns out. :)
oh, and yes unfortunately the picture is blurry on my computer as well. thanks for letting me watchhing your darling daughter this weekend. see you soon!
love, amber

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I invite u all to visit http://www.newcreation.org.sg/testimonies/testimonies.htm

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home