Monday, June 04, 2007

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby!

Happy 1st Birthday Adelyn! We had a fun time celebrating your b-day with family yesterday. You were your tyipcal show-off self. You didn't care for the cake like we thought you would until it was on mom's plate. Then it was the best :) Thanks for wiping your ice cream fingers on me. I wasn't expecting to be the one to have a wardrobe change, but I guess I should have know better! It was a great day--lots of good company, playing in the back yard, and we even got to use the new bean bag game Uncle Nick spent hours (i.e. days!) making. It has been a wonderful year. You are a true blessing.

Today we took you to the zoo, had lunch at Costco, and went on a walk. Grandma and Grandpa Bradley are still visiting and will be watching you tomorrow while we go to work.


I'm the Birthday Girl!

Playing with your new keyboard--good job sharing!

Showing Auntie Stacy how to have a good time

What's a party without a slide?

Walking to see the farm animals at the zoo-hurry up Mom!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

Happy Birthday Addy! Sorry I wasn't able to call you today, but I'm so glad I was able to party it up for your first birthday with you yesterday. :) You were definitely a character! Tackling your brother Murphy and just being your fun self. :)
Love you birthday girl!!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

We had so much fun at the party, please send me those pics!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home