Monday, September 17, 2007

Wild Night

This past Thursday I started an evening water aerobics class. Therefore Jon was in charge of getting Adelyn all tucked in to bed. I don't know what they did but it must have been FUN! This is the cute little girl that greeted me Friday morning. Her hair has always been a little on the wild side but nothing like this! I swear I didn't pose it at all. I had my first pregnancy related leg cramp a few nights ago--ouch. I had forgotten all about getting them with Adelyn. Maybe the aerobics will help work the kinks out.


1 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

HAHAHA!
Oh wow...how cute is that? She is making a face like "you're acting like you've never seen me wake up before..." LOL! That's great. Keep the cute pics comin'!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home