Wednesday, August 08, 2007

National Night Out

We had a fun time visiting outside with neighbors last night in celebration of National Night Out. This is the 3rd time we have organized it and this year was the best turn out. We were hoping some new families that have moved in this summer would stop over and most of them did. In total we counted 48 people that came--27 adults and 21 children. I didn't even realize there were that many kids on our block but it was fun to see Adelyn playing with them. She got a kick out of driving the fire truck--holding the wheel and dancing. We were all cracking up!

Adelyn's first time in the back of a police car

Groovin' while driving the fire truck

Lakeville's local fire fighters

2 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

I thought I had already commented on this? I guess it must have just been in my head. :) I think she is the cutest firefighter ever and I just think it is so cute that she has a picture with all of her lakeville friends! And that better be the last time you are in the back of a police car ms. adelyn rae! :):)

12:36 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Balvin said...

We got an email today from Jon :)!!! We need to plan a get together soon... and it looks like we will be living near one another soon, if our town house ever sells.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home