Sunday, July 08, 2007

Blueberry Heaven


Hmmm, this is cool...

Look at how many I can sqeeze in my mouth!

Aren't I funny?

How great is summer and the fresh fruit that's available?! Adelyn gobbles up most fruit but especially favors blueberries. She was helping me wash up the fruit when we got home from Costco and helped herself to some while we worked. First she would politely take one blueberry at a time but it wasn't long before she was shoving handfuls into her mouth. She thought she was pretty funny while doing it too. She would pause and give us a sly little smile that said "I know I'm not supposed to be doing this but I will anyway :)" I guess gone are the days when I need to cut each and every blueberry in half. I don't plan on letting her eat 5 at a time regularly but it made for some good photos!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

after looking at pictures like that i wonder how she didn't win gap's beautiful baby contest. Although she's not a baby anymore! She's growing up so fast. She is so cute..I love her little 'rebel' side :) Especially when it comes to eating good foods hahaha. She's a character. Thanks for the pics I sure do enjoying being about to see her without actually seeing her. :)

I hope to have a new blog post soon. I am such a slacker. :(

12:39 AM  
Blogger Shainerz said...

being able*, rather:)

12:39 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Balvin said...

Super cute! We need to plan a weekend to get together. I know the kids would love to run around together!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home