Monday, July 02, 2007

Pomegranate Passion


Gulp, gulp, gulp

Too good to leave any in the bottom

That was GREAT!

Adelyn drank from a straw for the first time this weekend! We spent Saturday walking around Centennial Lakes and enjoyed a Jamba Juice to cool off. We shared the new Pomegranate Passion, which is allegedly 100% fruit--quite tasty! It was just the motivation she needed to figure out how to suck on the straw. It was very cute watching how surprised she was to get some. Then she just kept on gulping--probably until the brain freeze set in. She looked at us funny but didn't pause long before going at it again. I had to pry it out of her hands for my turn. Fortunately there were some ducks swimming near by that we could distract her with long enough to get a drink. It was such a nice treat to have sunny warm weather all weekend. I'm already day dreaming of the upcomming weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

oh my gosh!! What a cute fruit basket. Congrats on the straw Adelyn. You MUST email me those pics especially the face one. love you

10:18 PM  
Blogger Shainerz said...

the pictures tell the whole story! that is so cute. maybe when you send them to stacy you could send them my way? i still gotta send u the ones from her b-day. I'll get on that soon. LOVE YOU ALL!

1:34 AM  
Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

hey shan! that's such a cute pic of her and her "really excited" face! You'll be glad to know that I made a new post! It has been almost four months since my last one, but it's so hard to keep up them lately! hope all is well your way!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home