Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Zoo-rific


I think he smells her Goldfish snacks


Not too long ago I thought the zoo was a boring place to spend an afternoon. Growing up, my mom loved to take Stacy and I to the zoo. Of course we thought it was a blast for a while but then we got to the point of being too cool for the zoo. Jon and I gave the zoo a chance a few summers ago, before Adelyn was born but left saying "well, that was OK." However, now that Adelyn is here its exciting all over again. We got a membership at the MN Zoo, since its so close to our house, making it the perfect place to spend a sunny afternoon outside walking. Its fun for Adelyn to see all of the other kids running around and of course the animals are cool too. I now find myself thinking, what would be a fun thing to do today...let's go to the zoo! We're going in 2 weeks with our playdate group so I'll try to get some good photos then.


I know I still owe you a good trip to the MN Zoo Stace, so stay tuned for that. Maybe next time you and Nick visit...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Balvin said...

I hear ya on thinking the zoo was boring. I now love the zoo! The kids get so excited and run from one animal to the next telling me everything they see, as if it's the first time they have seen it. They think I am seeing it for the first time as well. It's money well spent!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home