Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sunday Night Blues


Is tomorrow really Monday...?

We are happy to have our little peanut back after the fun weekend adventures but not happy that it is the end of the weekend. Adelyn did have a blast in SD. She was able to spend hours yesterday at the zoo and this afternoon at ChuckECheese. Lucky girl! Jon and I went to the Borne Ultimatum yesterday--an action movie with Matt Damon. He's happy, I'm happy. Such a great compromise! We went out to dinner again last night and enjoyed an evening relaxing at home. It was a fun anniversary celebration weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

alright, alright I will have to say whoever took that amazing picture is definitely the #1 photographer. Was it you or Jon? I now resign to #2 photographer. :)

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks like she's saying "You gotta be kidding me...that's my supper?"

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a treat! I bet you guys had fun! Happy anniversary on the 9th!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home