Friday, October 19, 2007

Fall Photo Update

Since I am a few weeks behind on what we have been keeping busy with, I figured I'd get caught up with one big photo post before another weekend comes and I get even farther behind! (sorry, I had issues narrowing down what photos to post) We have been enjoying fall and watching Adelyn explore the new scenery. The new baby has been wiggling a lot which has been really fun for me. Only a little over a week until we get to have the 20 week ultrasound! As of today the gender will remain a surprise. I'll update you should that change...


Picking apples with Mom at the local apple orchard

More apple picking at a larger orchard when Auntie came to visit

Dad helps find the best apples

Dessert after a hard days work

Swimming with Dad at Saturday lessons

Riding Murphy during a hike at 9 Mile Creek

Taking a break before we make the hike back

I love to be outside!

Touring the children's museum last Sunday

Bus driver Adelyn!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I knew you must have been busy! I kept checking your site for a new post and here it is! Love the pics looks like she had a great time! Avah said she wants to play with Adelyn. Talk to you later katrina

5:12 PM  
Blogger Shainerz said...

With so many wonderful pictures I'd hate to try to pick a favorite, but the one of Adelyn and Jon holding hands at the children's museum sure is precious.
I sure have some good looking cousins!! Can't wait until Bradley Baby #2 is joined to the cute cousin bunch :O)
Where are you in these pictures, Shan??

11:13 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Balvin said...

I love the children's museum! There is so much to do for all ages!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

what in the world she looks like a little person in the last 2 photos. What a pumpkin! I must get that photo of Adelyn, Jon and The Murphster, what a good brother!
Love you

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home