Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cancun


Adelyn liked playing 'chase me' with the waves

More Strawberry Daiquiri please!

No time to put on the swim suit-lets dig!

Her new camera pose accompanied by "cheese"

Ahh, this is the life...

Cancun was awesome! We had a blast watching Adelyn check out the ocean and squeal with delight when the waves chased her. We spent a lot of time in the water between the ocean and the pool. I had to wrestle her for the poolside smoothies we were 'sharing'. While there she started squatting down and saying "cheese" when she saw the camera so we have a lot of poses like that. The weather was sunny and warm, the days relaxing and so nice to spend time with Jon's family. The flights went very well too. It was such a fun week and of course hard to leave.

4 Comments:

Blogger Totman said...

It looks like you had fun! Did you get a tan?

12:45 PM  
Blogger Shainerz said...

what cute pictures!!! Have I ever told you Adelyn is the cutest girl in the world...?;) I love her hair and her shoes and everything else about her. Glad you guys had such a wonderful time. I'm looking forward to see you all in 6 days! Get ready to partay:)

5:42 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Balvin said...

I can't believe I ran into you at Target already! It's a sign that we need to plan a get together SOON!

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the picture on the beach! So pretty. Nice bump in the other picture. I bet your soo excited! So will Adelyn go into a big girl bed when baby comes?

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home