Friday, October 26, 2007

Sunny Day


Obviously the coolest girl at the park

Racing down the slide

How did she get so big...?

I wouldn't go so far as to say fall is my favorite season, but yesterday was such a perfect sunny day that I at least came closer to understanding how it is for many people. Adelyn can now recognize a park as we drive by and calls out 'park' from the back seat. She is pretty brave and loves exploring. She has a blast hanging out with Chloe. Part of me wishes this new baby could be a 1 yr old and ready to play with Adelyn. But of course the other part of me can't wait to snuggle a new little baby and enjoy the moments before they start squirming and running away. Happy Friday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

Can we say "Monica???" :)
Looks so much like her. Her hair is getting sooooo long. Can't wait to see that honey bunches of oats soon:)

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home