Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Morning


Can't open presents before the first cup of milk (aka coffee for my parents!)

Is this what these are for?

Hey, does this new vest match my socks?

Santa was too kind--time to enjoy my new gifts!

Christmas was a lot of fun! After church on Christmas Eve we came home and made a bunch of tasty appetizers (for the 4 of us - my mom was here too). Adelyn was the last to wake up on Christmas morning...how many years until she is dragging us out of bed? She seemed to really like all of her presents. She would get distracted and play with each new toy for a while before opening the next one, but that gave us some time to open our gifts. Mom and I made cookies while Jon and Adelyn napped and then it was time for the big meal...yum! It was a really nice time. Adelyn's new favorite word is 'cookie.' We hear it several times a day followed by about 5 pleases. She really likes the almond bark w/ candy cane cookies you made Auntie Stacy--good work!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

Miss Adelyn Rae has better style of clothing than her cousin Amber!:) That is a super cute vest & socks. Glad it was a happy Christmas! Mine will be happier when/if you guys are here next year:) Things were a little lonely around the Shain house!!!
Love you guys and hope your weekend is great:)

12:31 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Balvin said...

I think this was your last year of her waking up last! Jake was up at 6:45 begging to to see if Santa came. After hearing please at least 20 times I finally rolled out of bed and got everyone else up too. It was fun! But I was really tired the rest of the day!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Balvin said...

I think this was your last year of her waking up last! Jake was up at 6:45 begging to to see if Santa came. After hearing please at least 20 times I finally rolled out of bed and got everyone else up too. It was fun! But I was really tired the rest of the day!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Hey dudes I'm back! Wow, I've missed alot of blogs...cute on all pics!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home