Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wild Friday Night

Last night we took the girls to get their photos taken. We needed a 2 year shot of Adelyn, some 3 month of Alyse and a few of both girls together. Our former cheese ball Adelyn was now shy and tentative. The photographer managed to get 2 photos of her (while she was sitting on my legs) and 2 shots of the 2 of them together before she was pushing Alyse off her lap. Then Adelyn took off with Grandma while Alyse got her time to shine. She did a great job although we had to work a little harder to get the big smiles from her. She was a good sport none the less.

15 minutes later is when the real fun began--picking all the photos we wanted to order. Jon and I usually end up glaring at each other by the end of this process :) He wants to keep it simple, I can't pass up ordering that cute shot of my precious daughter...you get the picture! I figured our experience combined with the fact that we got several less shots to choose from (Adelyn used to take 30 good pictures to narrow down vs the 2 this time) we could get out of there fairly quickly. 2 hours later the fun was complete. We saw plenty of people come and go. Not sure what it is about us but quick isn't usually in the equation. Maybe some day...when we are ordering school photos or something!

Needless to say it was a fun Friday night for me as I could look at those little cuties all day, but I'm not sure it is Jon's idea of a good time. Ok, I am sure its NOT his idea of a good time but he was kind enough to be a good sport about it and let me get lots of photos to add to the shrine :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

I am excited to see them for sure!
And as a faithful reader to the Bradley Blog, thanks for the updates!

I love you guys and I'm really excited that you'll be here soon. I'll have to buy some fireworks!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home