Thursday, March 20, 2008

2 Week Check Up

All went well for Alyse's check up. She was back above her birth weight (despite the major diaper blow out in the waiting room) so we don't have to bring her in again until 2 months. The doctor said she is perfect! We asked that they re-measure her height since we didn't think the hospital did a very accurate job and were curious to see if she was really only 21 inches. Apparently they don't normally check height again at the 2 wk appt since babies don't grow much in height that quickly. She measured at 22 1/4 inches today so chances are good that's closer to what she was when born.

Today's stats:
Weight 9 lbs 2 oz = 95th percentile
Head circumfrence 14 inches = 69th percentile

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man she looks so big in that picture!! I am missing all her babiness. She will be walking and talking in 2 weeks when we get there. She is definetly perfect. Well have a great day.
Rebecca

PS Can you belive I am the first to post a comment!!! I am moving up in the this blog world.

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn she beat me at the first blog! lol... She is a mini you! So cute. How are you feeling?
Katrina

12:57 PM  
Blogger Bradley said...

Thanks for the fun comments!

I'm feeling great, which I'm thankful for. I had forgotten how well I could get around before those last few weeks of pregnancy--no back ache and lots of energy-yay!

Both of my girls are so sweet. We are definitly blessed. I know I'm going to love watching them grow together. It will be fun to see how similar/different they look.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Shainerz said...

glad to hear everything went so well! can't wait to meet you precious Alyse! See you all tomorrow!!!!!!!!

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just realized I could post a comment without having my own blog page, so sorry for the 2 year delay. :)
Glad to hear Alyse is doing well, looks like she is holding her own in the percentiles...way to go.
Have a Happy Easter!
Laura

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home