Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Anticipating New Baby

As the due date rapidly approaches we are consumed with prepping and thinking about the arrival of our new baby! The official due date is the 16th but the baby has been showing strong signs that they would like to make their grand appearance within the next few days. Of course since we are mentally prepared for it, it will be another week or two :) Either way we will be sure to keep you posted with the good news.

I finally got my 'nesting' energy and got the house whipped into shape today. (I took a personal day today.) All the while I was cleaning I knew something was up given the fact I had been staring at these projects from the couch for weeks wishing I had the energy to get them done. Suddenly I was wiping out the fridge, scrubbing the tub, etc. All of my errands got ran and I'm off to pack my bag. Man I am nervous but very excited as well! Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

were you thinking while writing this yesterday that you'd be in the hospital less than 24 hours later with your new baby!!!! You did everything JUST in time! I won't give it away on here though...so you can tell everyone who happens to read this what you had!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home