Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Lucky Charms


Big Sis can't wait for Alyse to be old enough to push around in the basket

Happy St Patty's Day (a few days ago of course)

Yesterday was my 1st day alone w/ both girls and I'm here today to say we survived! Thank the good Lord for an incredible amount of patience He gave me yesterday as Adelyn was coming off a weekend of less then ideal sleep, which added to her lovely 'terrible two' moments. Aside from a disastrous nap time it was a great day. I even got some awesome snuggle time with both of my girls as we watched Curious George together. I truly feel blessed. Now lets just hope my almost 2 year old can start sleeping as well as her newborn sister.
PS...if Alyse hadn't passed her hearing screening I would seriously consider the possibility that she is deaf...sleeping through a crying sister and barking dog. I don't know how she does it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't the first day alone with them just amazing! I will never forget how blessed i felt to have 2 healthy girls and just tons of time to love and cuddle them up! enjoy;)
katrina

2:21 PM  
Blogger Shainerz said...

I can't wait to meet your littlest lucky charm in only 2 days! I hope you guys are ready for some Easter bonding time. see u soon:)

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooo glad you made it through the first day!! I knew you would do fine! I love the pic of the girls in the basket!! So I guess from the sounds of it Adelyn has hit her terrible 2's or she is finally getting the hint that she isnt an only child anymore!!! I will definetly be praying for you guys!!! Miss you guys!

Rebecca

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home