Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sweat Pea


"Daddy's Little Sweat Pea"

How can a newborn do that? What? She's almost 4 months old?!

So my little girl is growing up so quickly! I love the big smiles, coos, and strength she is developing. She regularly surprises me with how strong she is...first holding her head so well, then standing on my lap (with assistance of course), and now trying to rollover. She can really move around in her crib and get her head facing the opposite way of how I laid her down. I find myself often thinking "How are you doing that?" But then need to remind myself that the days are flying by. I look forward to the days when the girls can really play together but already feel sad that my newborn is growing up! Alyse you are very sweet (except in the car). You bring us such great joy! We love watching you grow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home